Tuesday, February 3, 2009

T- 25 Days!

I forgot how much of a pain it is to move across the country. It always seems like such a good idea. Heehee. We're packing and packing.... ugh!

Hamilton is in his wonderful new home, and I have never seen Paisley so depressed! She's coming around, but the poor thing was so sad that her brother left!

Maddie's leg cut has healed beautifully, and she has now started her formal field training towards her JH. She's doing very well! Can't wat to advance her to the next level and really see how she works!

OH!! I finally put up my soft collars that I have been doing. believe me, I have a ton more leads and collars to go, it just takes a while to post them. A little at a time I suppose! CLICK HERE TO CHECK THEM OUT! On the right hand side, click on "Soft Collars". Again, if you want to order one and don't want to create the Etsy account to do so, just e-mail me privately (envypointers@yahoo.com) and I will send you the PayPal invoice.

Not much else new around here! We're getting Paisley ready for her first puppy match and then her first conformation show! We hope that she does well!

Possibly my favorite picture ever... Top 3 for sure! Haha... she was pointing about 50 feet away from the actual bird, so it allowed for a beautiful photo.... I just had to take it, and I'm glad I did!


Parker! This was taken a few days ago on our trip to the Park (near McKinney falls, at the Onion Creek)


I think Paisley is one of the most photogenic pointers in the field!


We are very happy with how she's growing up!! Pretty girl!


She definitely has her daddy's eyes!


Miss Maddie on point! she's now working on her field training for her JH also!


She's got a fantastic nose and a ton of drive! We're excited to see how she'll do with a little more training!

No comments: