Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Has it really been 7 months?

Oh my gosh... today the Maddie x Maverick litter is 7 months. I cannot believe how big they are getting!

I thought I'd post Paisley's 7 month pictures! She's really turning out quite nicely. I can't wait to see how she does in the ring!


Up close head shot... this was actually taken about 2 weeks ago, and her head has changed slightly. It's gotten just a little more depth in the stop.


Paisley's front-on shot (this was taken also a few weeks ago).


Stacked #1


Stacked #2


Stacked #3

Everything is good around here! Just getting ready for the Holidays!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed this blog, The author is a very talented blogger, thank you for sharing. Please view my blog and comment! Thanks!

--->Free Internet Speed Test<---